We are part of a network of companies who provide a sales and distribution service to various enterprises in the FMCG industry for frozen foods and desserts and other beverages.
General Position Description:
Provide bookkeeping support to the Senior Bookkeeper by keeping and managing records of financial transactions for the company, general clerical based work and additional ADHOC duties as required by management.
· Verification of business transactions from documents such as invoices, credit notes, receipts, and various computer printouts (Customer and Supplier)
· Prepare the above information in various excel based reconciliation reports to be journalised into the Accounting system by the Senior Bookkeeper
· Assistance to the Debtors Controller
· Inventory Control (Oversee process of stock receipts and manage processing of physical counts for balancing)
· Preparation of weekly sales reports by sales rep
· Preparation of weekly sales reports for the business unit
· Preparation of staff timesheets and leave management
· Maintain records by filing documents
· Other ADHOC duties will be assigned from time to time
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· 1 year experience in basic bookkeeping and / or office admin is required
· Bookkeeping Certificate is preferred
· Computer Literacy in Microsoft office is required
· Knowledge of Sage Online Accounting and OMNI is advantageous
· Good verbal and written communication skills and strong planning, organizational and prioritization abilities
· Maintain confidentiality in all aspects and be flexible and work according to the needs of the organization as guided by the Managers.
Salary Offered: R 8500 – R 10 000
Working Hours: 8:00 – 17:00 (Monday to Friday)
Own Transport Required
Annual Leave: Not permitted between November - March as this is the busiest period for the company and also financial year end.