Financial Manager CA(SA) Retreat Area, Southern Suburbs Cape Town
Our Client a Manufacturer in Retreat Area, Southern Suburbs Cape Town is looking for a Financial Manager CA(SA) with 3-5 years’ Experience. MUST BE A QUALIFIED CA(SA) with relevant experience.
Salary Very Negotiable based on Qualifications and Experience.
· CA (SA) qualification ESSENTIAL – Please don’t apply if you do not qualify for this position
· Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience of a Financial Manager
· Track record of Financial Management and support experience
· MS Excel (Advanced level) Syspro or any similar accounting package
Key responsibilities and duties:
· Manage all financial aspects of the company including debtors and creditors, VAT/PAYE returns, statutory reporting, etc.
· Produce monthly financials
· Establish annual financial objectives and set financial budgets for each company within the group, in conjunction with the MD.
· Report on cashflow
· Implement systems, reporting structures and financial controls to improve efficiencies within the business.
· Set and monitor objectives for debtors, stock and bank overdrafts.
· Audit preparation and oversight
· Report and analyse the profitability of business units within the company
· Maximise value between different companies within the group and across different countries.
· Be able to work with different currencies and intercompany pricing
· Advise on potential acquisitions
· Ensuring legal standards and regulations are adhered to.
· Provide Financial Analysis and guidance on Plans and Targets
Frogg Recruitment SA