SAIPA - Professional Accountant Accounting Firm Bellville Northern Suburbs Cape Town
Our Accounting Firm Client in the Northern Suburbs of Cape Town has a position to offer to a Qualified SAIPA Accountant. MUST COMPLETED SAIPA ARTICLES and DEGREE
The salary will be market related and dependent on experience. Additional company benefits include pension and group life cover.
Applicant must have successfully completed his/her SAIPA learnership and should have at least 1-year post - SAIPA experience.
The following are not peremptory, but will be advantageous:
• Own transport / Driver’s license
• Previous experience on programs such as CQS Caseware, Microsoft Office and Pastel Partner
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monthly business management for clients (including the monthly VAT and Payroll);
• Assisting with and reviewing of Monthly Management Accounts of clients;
• Compilation, review and drafting of Annual Financial Statements in respect of clients;
• Review of tax schedules and returns for clients;
• Compilation, review, drafting and preparing of audit files in respect of clients;
• Liaising with clients and clients’ support staff;
• Overseeing and training clerks; and
• Calculation of taxation obligations of clients (including provisional tax, dividends withholding tax, donations tax).
Frogg Recruitment SA - email cv to quintonfroggsa.co.za