POSITION: CONTROL ROOM AGENT (VEHICLE TRACKING)
SALARY: R9500 + Bens
JOB TYPE: Full-time
The main purpose of the position is to attend to all vehicle tracking control room activities during the shift.
- Monitor Clients Fleet and personal vehicles
- Respond to incoming events from fleet systems and vehicle tracking units by contacting clients to confirm or verify that all is in order with Fleet/vehicles
- Attend to inbound calls from clients testing units or requesting positions on vehicles.
- Respond to and resolve all telephonic queries received
- Verify client details
- Prioritize urgency of queries and requests received
- Log all calls and record all action taken for queries received on CAMS
- Liaise with Law enforcement to ensure that stolen vehicles are recovered
- Liaise with Emergency Service companies to ensure that client is attended to
- Liaise with clients to advise on the progress of the recovery
- Provide management reports on all activity
Only applicants who meet the below listed criteria will be considered:
- Grade 12 Senior Certificate
- Must be PSIRA Registered
- 2 – 5 years vehicle tracking control room call centre experience essential
- Must have own car
- Must be willing to work shifts
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must be self-motivated and reliable
- Good Telephone etiquette
- Computer literate
Applicants who do not meet the minimum requirements stated above will not be considered.
Suitable applicants are required to submit
- A comprehensive CV with full description of their duties and reasons for leaving to candaceomnistaff.co.za
- Copies of Qualifications and PSIRA Registration
- Proof of Income (Last Payslip)
- Copy of Driver’s License
- Copy of ID
- Reference letters if any.