Our client a professional service related industry client in Century City Cape Town is looking for an experience Financial Manager CA(SA) that’s a qualified CA(SA) to join their dynamic team. This person will be responsible to manage the financial department for the company.
Salary – Very Negotiable (Market Related) + ALL Benefits
- Financial Qualification / Chartered Accountant Qualification an Added Advantage
- Qualified CA(SA) with 3 years post qualification experience in a management position
- At least 3 years’ experience in the Financial Management field, experience in the Insurance, Consulting Investment field will be an advantage.
- Meticulous, detailed, well-organized and able to work independently.
- Assertive with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Financial Packages – PASTEL / SAP / SAGE and in-house systems.
Key Job Requirements (included but not limited)
- Manage Financial and Administration Departments up to 8 staff members.
- Cash flow analysis and Cash Management.
- Quarterly reporting of internal controls.
- Preparation of all balance sheet reconciliations.
- Internal management pack and dashboards.
- Monthly payroll administration.
- Tax Administration including submission of EMP 201 and VAT 201 returns.
- Maintaining of fixed asset register.
- Monthly BEE procurement report.
- Review of month end pack of subsidiary companies.
Please Register and Apply at Frogg Recruitment SA
Frogg Recruitment SA