SAIPA Accredited Client in the Northern Suburbs of Cape Town has a position to offer to a Senior Accountant
The salary will be market related and dependent on experience. Additional company benefits include pension and group life cover.
Applicant must have successfully completed his/her SAIPA learnership and should have at least 1-year post-SAIPA experience.
The following are not peremptory, but will be advantageous:
- Own transport / Driver’s license
- Previous experience on programs such as CQS Caseware, Microsoft Office and Pastel Partner
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monthly business management for clients (including the monthly VAT and Payroll);
- Assisting with and reviewing of Monthly Management Accounts of clients;
- Compilation, review and drafting of Annual Financial Statements in respect of clients;
- Review of tax schedules and returns for clients;
- Compilation, review, drafting and preparing of audit files in respect of clients;
- Liaising with clients and clients’ support staff;
- Overseeing and training clerks; and
- Calculation of taxation obligations of clients (including provisional tax, dividends withholding tax, donations tax).
Frogg Recruitment - send CV to quintonfroggsa.co.za