Customer Service Coordinator (3rd party agents) Shipping Durban
Our client, a global leader in container shipping is looking for a Customer Service Coordinator with 5+ years’ experience within the Shipping industry / same position.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Liner Shipping Industry.
· Import, Export and Documentation Process knowledge, especially in an Agency handling environment.
· Exposure to and knowledge of the broader African Market (West & East Africa).
· Fluency in French or Portuguese an advantage
· Training experience
· Responsible, dependable, decisive and authoritative disposition
· Ability to take initiative and able to work under pressure
· Be able to work alone, separate of a team
· Customer and Service orientated
· Solution driven
· Very good command of written and spoken English
· Flexibility in working hours
· Open and honest attitude
· Customer Service Agency Coordination is the main entry point for all Agent related matters and is often the first and main contact that the Agent has with our client.
· They are responsible to ensure that all Agents deliver on their respective KPI’s and are served in a timely and professional manner
· Providing Support for all CS Booking, Documentation and Import topics
· Monitoring transhipments from doc perspective
· Maintaining Doc-cut offs for late customs filing
· Monitor longstanding containers and trigger abandoned cargo process
· Perform Demurrage and Detention cross checks and calculations.
· Completing the Monthly Agency KPI slides as well as non-compliance reports
· Support all Agents on day to day challenges, in terms of process guidance as well as co-ordination of all training needs.
· Detailed level of interaction with Area controlling on key Regional reporting items.
· Any ad-hoc tasks as required by Management.
· CS project member for the opening of any new locations.
· Full compliance to quality and process KPI’s.
Please apply online
Frogg Recruitment SA