Job Purpose:To carry out clamping duties for various clients at various depots on a daily basis.
- Matric / Grade 12 or equivalent (NQF level 4).
- Valid Code 8 driver’s license.
- Two (2) years’ proven working experience.
- Experience in container risk management will be beneficial.
- Computer literate.
• E-mail CV to hrcombinedpi.co.za, or
• Call (011) 265 3601 (Ask for Inanje Wolmarans) for any additional information.
Duties and responsibilities:
Clamping and unclamping containers:
- Receive clamping and unclamping instructions from the Clamping Supervisor.
- Carry out the clamping and unclamping instructions effectively and according to the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Follow all operating procedures.
- Service and maintain clamping and tracking units to ensure that they are in proper working order.
- Keep management informed and updated on all relevant issues and incidents.
- Ensure all relevant data pertaining to the clamping and unclamping of units are sent to the National Operations Centre promptly to ensure that they are tracked and monitored effectively.
- Update the National Operations Centre and management on all relevant changes.
- Maintain communication with senior management at all times.
- Report incidents to the local authorities and senior management.
- Report any non-conformances of staff to senior management timeously.
Company vehicles and cell phones:
- Use company vehicles, cell phones and other company equipment responsibly and follow the policies of Combined Private Investigations in this regard.
- Ensure that all company vehicles, cell phones and other company equipment are maintained and kept in proper working order.
- Report any problems pertaining to the equipment immediately to the Clamping Supervisor.
- Answer all telephone calls in a polite, friendly and professional manner.
- Provide the correct and relevant information to callers.
- Follow up and provide feedback to management and clients on an ongoing basis.
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations at all times.
- Complete all administrative duties timeously and in the correct manner.