Human Resource Business Partner Cape Town CBD
Our Client a Media Advertising Concern is looking for a Human Resource Business Partner who will be responsible for day to day operations in the region, including recruitment, HR Benefits, administration and addressing IR issues in conjunction with Group / Strategic functions.
Salary Negotiable + Benefits
Min Qualification requirements:
· Suitable Human Resources Tertiary Qualification
· Minimum of 5 years corporate / generalist human resources experience
· Advanced knowledge of Labour legislation.
· Advanced knowledge of HR Policies and procedures.
· Weekly HR operations report that outline weekly/ongoing HR activity for the unit or region.
· Present at various Forums and address any HR related matters in the region.
· Day to Day operations in the region, including recruitment and addressing IR issues in conjunction with Group / Strategic functions.
· Providing direction and support to the management on all human resources matters.
· Ensuring human resources policy and practice in all business units meets requisite standards.
· Implementing recruitment practices to ensure the business unit is fully resourced.
· Implementation of effective and reliable HR administration, harnessing cost-effective information technologies, including the generation of key metrics for measurement of HR performances factors.
· Monitor, maintain and support a positive ER/IR framework within all business units and continually monitor, drive and support employee relations / industrial relations initiatives that cultivate and promote a healthy working environment.
· Maintain and develop close and productive relationships with trade unions and workers’ representatives where relevant, keep abreast of national legislation and developments in Labour Relations.
· Assessment of climate and culture in all business units, ensuring employee engagement is maintained through various HR programmes and proposing remedial action in response to unfavourable outcomes.
· Ensuring compliance with all laws and industry regulations and advising the business of the legal implications for the business
· Coaching and mentoring of junior staff
Frogg Recruitment SA