CLIENT SUCCESS INTERN
Posted date [26-Apr-2019] (ID: 21405)
The Client Success Team is responsible for the entire portfolio of clients and subsequently the first point of contact for many (if not all of) our clients. It is thus of crucial importance that this department excels at client service delivery and client satisfaction. The client success intern will be responsible for every facet during the client journey.
The ideal candidate will be highly energetic, self motivated, goal driven, and have a strong
willingness to learn not only the Hospitality and Software industry, but also clients suite of products and business processes. Client Satisfaction should come as second nature to him/her and they will need to be able to motivate their fellow team members towards this common goal.
The candidatewill have excellent listening and communication skills, and have a desire to always place the client first.
KEY DUTIES OF THE CLIENT SUCCESS INTERN
1. Service Standards, Support and General duties
- Communicate in a friendly, professional manner with our clients to ensure optimal client satisfaction that meets the department goals on each and every client
- Deliver exceptional support on the entire suite of products on offer by the Client and their auxiliary requirements
- Investigate and resolve all queries of any nature
- Potentially schedule client visits and perform Account Management duties
- Participate in ad-hoc teams to work on special projects. This may include duties like drafting business analyses / needs analyses specifications, documentation, testing,implementation, etc.
- Knowledge share with members of team & department regarding, clients, products,defects, requests, etc.
- Perform various duties as assigned by Team Leader / Management. This may potentially include (but is not limited to) auxiliary functions over and above Client support which may involve:
i. Sales Functions (quote existing clients and follow up to completed)
ii. Account Management (Including site visits)
iii. Training (onsite or at Head Office)
iv. Administration duties, such as invoicing etc.
- Logging of calls in the system provided, updating those calls and providing follow up to the client until resolved.
- Updating and maintaining a support knowledge database
- Logging, assigning and supporting any of Clients suite of products including their auxiliary interfaces, products or services.
- Schedule upgrades and maintain software instances
- Ensure you stay abreast of any new functionality, modules or products and take initiative to train yourself or make management aware of training requirements, as well as informing clients on any new / beneficial product enhancements
- Test any new developments that were requested before deploying to a client production environment.
3. Implementations (potential opportunity to Interns showing aptitude and willingness)
- Liaise with client prior to arriving on site and gather all necessary information to
- guarantee a successful client experience
- Travel, install, train and support any product in Clients Suite of products.
- Issue certificates of completion to trained staff
- Complete and provide detailed sign off documentation to the client
- Keep an onsite diary which is to be stored electronically upon return to the office
- Debrief team post-implementation on issues encountered, onsite reports, clients, etc.