CLIENT SUCCESS INTERN
Posted date [26-Apr-2019] (ID: 21406)
The Client Success Team is responsible for the entire portfolio of clients and subsequently the first point of contact for many (if not all of) our clients. It is thus of crucial importance that this department excels at client service delivery and client satisfaction.
The client success intern will be responsible for every facet during the client journey.
The ideal candidate will be highly energetic, self motivated, goal driven, and have a strong
willingness to learn not only the Hospitality and Software industry, but also the customers suite of products and business processes.
Client Satisfaction should come as second nature to him/her and they will need to be able to motivate their fellow team members towards this common goal. The candidate
will have excellent listening and communication skills, and have a desire to always place the client first.
KEY DUTIES OF THE CLIENT SUCCESS INTERN
1. Service Standards, Support and General duties
- Communicate in a friendly, professional manner with our clients to ensure optimal client satisfaction that meets the department goals on each and every client engagement
- Deliver exceptional support on the entire suite of products on offer by HTI and their auxiliary requirements
- Investigate and resolve all queries of any nature
- Potentially schedule client visits and perform Account Management duties
- Participate in ad-hoc teams to work on special projects.
- This may include duties like drafting business analyses / needs analyses specifications, documentation, testing, implementation, etc.
- Knowledge share with members of team & department regarding, clients, products, defects, requests, etc.
- Perform various duties as assigned by Team Leader / Management.
- This may potentially include (but is not limited to) auxiliary functions over and above Client support which may involve:
i. Sales Functions (quote existing clients and follow up to completed)
ii. Account Management (Including site visits)
iii. Training (onsite or at Head Office)
iv. Administration duties, such as invoicing
- Logging of calls in the system provided, updating those calls and providing follow up to the client until resolved.
- Updating and maintaining a support knowledge database
- Logging, assigning and supporting any of HTI’s suite of products including their auxiliary interfaces, products or services.
- Schedule upgrades and maintain software instances
- Ensure you stay abreast of any new functionality, modules or products and take initiative to train yourself or make management aware of training requirements, as well as informing clients on any new / beneficial product enhancements
- Test any new developments that were requested before deploying to a client production environment
3. Implementations (potential opportunity to Interns showing aptitude and willingness)
- Liaise with client prior to arriving on site and gather all necessary information to guarantee a successful client experience
- Travel, install, train and support any product in HTI’s Suite of products.
- Issue certificates of completion to trained staff
- Complete and provide detailed sign off documentation to the client
- Keep an onsite diary which is to be stored electronically upon return to the office
- Debrief team post-implementation on issues encountered, onsite reports, clients, etc.
KEY REQUIREMENTS FOR ROLE
○ Excellent Verbal Communication- & Writing Skills in English
○ Computer literacy and proficiency in software and web application
○ Completion of Grade 12 (Matric) and further tertiary certificates or diplomas in IT,
○ Must be able to get to and from the rinovia at specified work hours.
○ Service orientated
○ Attention to detail
○ Knowledge Retention
○ Friendly and Outgoing Personality
○ Ability to stay calm under pressure
○ Creativity / Problem Solving
○ Previous work experience in a similar role / industry would be advantageous
○ Customer centric / customer care orientated
○ Team player but should also be able to excel in individual tasks
○ Excellent telephone manner and etiquette
○ Listening and understanding the customer’s requirements
○ Attention to detail
○ Drive to follow up and see incidents through. Taking ownership of the incident from
initiation to final resolution and customer sign off / acknowledgement.
○ Excellent time management
○ Must be patient
○ Stress tolerance / understanding
○ Ability to work under pressure
○ Administrative procedures and information processing
○ Outgoing personality
○ Highly motivated (self)
○ Face to face interactions with customers
○ Neat and well presented
○ Willing to go the extra mile / take initiative
○ Contribute to team success
○ Work Standards
○ Applied Learning
○ Preference will be given to EE candidates
○ At least 2 valid references will be required to be provided
○ Transport to- and from- the office is a requirement.
○ A monthly stipend will be paid for successful candidates
○ Fixed Term Contract of 12 months