Production Manager Montague Gardens
An established Vegetable processing plant in Cape Town is seeking to employ a Production Manager with a minimum of 5 Years’ experience as Production Manager. The main purpose of the position is to manage the production of the products and provide quality, quantity and consistency.
· 5 years production management experience within a FMCG environment.
· Must have a Drivers license and own vehicle
· Requires management and leadership skills in addition to good planning and organisational skills.
· Supervisory experience over at least 20+ employees, with a variety of production lines.
· Ability to adjust timely and positively to sudden changes in customer demands and operational goals.
· Must be quick and agile in driving results
· Practical experience leading and executing production targets within product yield goals.
· Strong logical reasoning skills.
· Set out production plan based on finished good stock levels
· Strive to maintain plant daily output and drive production efficiencies
· Manage production processes and final product quality
· Optimise utilisation of available manpower & equipment
· Development of team and inter-departmental relationships
· Ensure plant safety, health and hygiene
Please apply online
FROGG Recruitment SA