Retail and Merchandising Manager, Retail, Cape Town
- Matric certificate
- Drivers licence
- 3-5 years in a store management role, ideally gained in a retail environment.
- Computer expertise to include Microsoft Office.
- Complete store operational requirements by overseeing staff scheduling and assigning employees
- Recruiting, selecting, orienting and training of store management and employees
- Ensure store success by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; as well as planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Merchandise stores accordingly to company formats and trends
- Prepare for and coordinate various promotional materials and in store displays
- Review merchandising activities by determining additional sales promotions; authorising clearance sales and studying trends
- Set sales and other targets and motivate employees to meet these goals
- Lead staff meetings to ensure all employees stay informed
- Liaising and working together with the Financial and Administrative Management to ensure that stores comply with financial and administrative procedures and controls
Please apply online
Frogg Recruitment SA