Import & Export Administrator – Ottery, southern suburbs cape town
Our product manufacturing client is looking for a junior to intermediate Customer Care Sales Administrator Co Ordinator with 2 years imports export shipping and logistics experience. Candidate also need basic supply chain experience – SEA & AIR FREIGHT
Salary negotiable + benefits (medical & pension)
- Matric a must
- Relevant qualification an added advantage
- 2 years’ experience in imports & exports administration and co-ordination
- Some basic supply chain experience
- Invoicing customers as required and sending of relevant documentation - experience an added advantage
- Administrative tasks and use of excel
- Experience in syspro or similar erp system beneficial
- Customer care & logistics
- Receiving client orders & implementing sales order entry
- Customer sales order confirmations
- Preparing export files and documentation.
- Co-ordinating orders with the warehouse to arrange shipments
- Booking space for air & sea freight and loading of container
- Co-coordinating upliftment between transporter & forwarder
- Tracking products until final destinations for imports and exports liaising with clients on product delivery & queries
- Preparing logistics information & keeping schedules up to date.
- Follow up on deposit payments for export customers – experience an added advantage.
- Preparing freight schedules and requisitions and follow up on payments.
- The logistics aspects of the customer care function – ie export & imports when needed.
Frogg Recruitment SA