Lead a technical production team with operational, financial and logistics support!
Knowledge and experience within the technical production industry.
Strong accounting background essential
Minimum 10 years experience
- Assessing projects and resource requirements
- Co-ordinate staff for technical set-up’s
- Book freelancers and manage all relevant paperwork
- Provide technical quotations and relevant invoicing
- Estimate, negotiate and agreeing budgets and time scale with clients and management.
- Co-ordinate all technical and production elements as per quotation and production schedule
- Ensuring Health and Safety regulations are met.
- Planning and organizing production schedules
- Manage drivers for deliveries and collections
- Co-ordinate: delivery & collections
- Manage: petrol slips, log books
- Recon monthly petrol expenses
- Allocate S&T allowances for events
- Recon S&T for claims made by staff
- Formulate a controlled system for claims by casual staff.
- Manage and distribute casual wages
- Issue toll fees where applicable
- Book crew accommodation where applicable
- Supervise junior staff
- Oversee and manage maintenance of company vehicles including: service of vehicles & damages reported by staff
- Facilitate any insurance claims on vehicles
- Ensure all vehicles have updated license disks
- Manage the drivers log books – link back to traffic fines
- Ensure company vehicles are clean at all times
- Oversee and implement a system for equipment maintenance and servicing – as well as equipment checks when equipment returns to the warehouse.
- Manage all paperwork in relation to the above ie: quotes & payments.
- Oversee the overall systematic layout of the warehouse
- Oversee regular cleaning of the warehouse
- Oversee regular stock take & Administrative Support
- Excel quotations
- Pastel Purchase Orders / Supplier invoices
- Pastel Invoices
- Client Servicing
- You will serve as a go to for office inquiries
- Filing and other admin duties
- Answer calls and taking messages