Job Purpose: To provide a 24/7 camera- and alarm surveillance on sites, tracking, mobile tracking, call centre, incident management and operational support for critical services that support the operations of Combined Private Investigations and its clients; and to ensure that all matters are addressed in a prompt, efficient, and professional manner.
1. Matric / Grade 12 or equivalent (NQF level 4).
2. PSIRA Registered (Minimum Grade C) would be beneficial.
3. Computer literate.
4. Technical background of cameras, two-way radios and alarm systems will be highly beneficial.
5. Advanced Surveillance Body Language will be highly beneficial.
• Visit our vacancies webpage for additional information by following this link: http://www.combinedpi.co.za/Vacancies
• E-mail CV to hrcombinedpi.co.za, or
• Call (011) 265 3601 (Ask for Inanje Wolmarans) for any additional information.
Please note: All appointments will be made in line with CPI’s AA/ EE strategy. If you do not receive any feedback from us within (2) weeks of submitting your CV, please regard your application as unsuccessful. However, if you are invited for an interview we will keep you informed of the progress of your application.