We are looking for a young vibrant, driven and experienced Web Developer (preferably with some SEO experience). We are a distributor of High-End Wired & Wireless Networking Equipment, VoIP, Surveillance and more. We require a web developer to ensure that our company is at the top of every results page when a potential client searches for an ICT distributor. This person will also increase and maintain the company’s online presence, using the appropriate methods. Are you looking for a long-term career, training in SEO specialisation and digital marketing will be provided. Do you have your finger on the pulse when it comes to marketing? Are you a bubbly, self-motivated go-getter – then this could be the perfect position for you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- implementing new designs
- using development tools to write and test code to develop solutions
- applying off-page SEO (search engine optimisation)
- managing, maintaining and uploading website content
- digital retouching and image editing
- Preparing detailed reports
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Developing link building strategies
- Handle lead generation, Google Adwords, content writing, etc.
- Marketing/Digital Qualification essential
- Experience with XML and related technologies such as XSLT (advantageous).
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO advantageous
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems – you will be our digital marketing guru : )
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Familiarization with Google analytics advantageous
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills – wouldn’t be a bad thing to have mild OCD 😉
- Enjoy writing (articles, blogs, newsletters, etc.)