An established Manufacturer has its own Distribution centre and fleet and is looking for a Fleet Controller
· Matric/Grade 12
· 3 – 5 years’ experience in supply chain or logistics environment
· Logistics experience in a retail / wholesale environment
· Strong organisational and planning skills
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work independently and without supervision
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Self-driven and excellent interaction skills
· Computer literate
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
· Ability to plan, listen, organize, support and improve processes, interpret and prioritize activities
· Proactivity with problem solving skills, with the ability to work in team environment
Functions/Duties of the job include, but are not limited to:
· Amending/rescheduling transport on daily basis to take into account any changes involving clients, drivers, vehicles, and traffic.
· Contact with clients and building of client relations.
· Tracking and expediting of vehicles on-route to designated off-loading points.
· Undertaking admin duties as required by Management.
· Communicating with operations team in Atlantis.
· Assist with capturing of KPI's.
· Assist with resolving POD's queries.
· Capturing of loading and off-loading times.
Please apply online
Frogg Recruitment SA